Dinners in Homes are held twice a year in fall and spring. Click below to find out more about how they work.
TO BE A HOST:
ERUUF Members choose the date and time that you wish to host, the number of guests you'd like, and the other details that are on the form to sign up. Hosts will receive the guest contact list once the signup is full.
What you need to do as a host:
- Pick at least one date and time. Please include some alternatives - it helps with scheduling.
- Choose how many guests you can accommodate (6-10 people). Decide if you can accommodate children and how many.
- Decide which menu item you will provide (guests will bring menu items as well - you don't have to do it all)
- Menu item choices: Appetizer, Omnivore Main, Vegetarian Main, Salad, Dessert (sides, bread, wine could be further additions)
- A week before: contact guests to confirm the event and give directions
- Enjoy nurturing our beloved community!
Guest signup is in person during coffee hour after both services. All ERUUFIANS are welcome to be guests-whether active or inactive members or first time newcomers checking us out. It's a great way to meet new friends and learn about each other and our ERUUF community!
- Contact Person: Simon Kaplan
- Role: coordinator
- Staff Partner: Rev. Jacqueline Brett, Minister of Congregational Engagement