Dinners in Homes are held twice a year in fall and spring. Stay tuned for our next opportunity in fall 2019.
TO BE A HOST:
ERUUF Members choose the date and time that you wish to host, the number of guests you'd like, and the other details that are on the form to sign up.
Hosts will receive the guest contact list once the signup is full.
What you need to do as a host:
- Pick at least one date and time between April 12-May 19. Please include some alternatives - it helps with scheduling.
- Choose how many guests you can accommodate (6-10 people). Decide if you can accommodate children and how many.
- Decide which menu item you will provide (guests will bring menu items as well - you don't have to do it all)
- Menu item choices: Appetizer, Omnivore Main, Vegetarian Main, Salad, Dessert (sides, bread, wine could be further additions)
- A week before: contact guests to confirm the event and give directions
- Enjoy nurturing our beloved community!
Sign up to be a host
Guest signup sheets will be available at coffee hours. All ERUUFIANS are welcome to be guests-whether active or inactive members or first time newcomers checking us out. It's a great way to meet new friends and learn about each other and our ERUUF community!