Leaders are encouraged to make sure members of their group(s) are aware of building safety and good stewardship. Here are the important steps:
- Please go over the Room Use Policies
- Leave the room at least as clean as you found it.
- Return all furniture to designated “room neutral” positions in the appropriate room.
- Turn off lights, appliances and other equipment.
- If you adjust settings, please reset AC/heat settings according to instructions posted at the thermostats.
- Please wash any dishes left from your meeting.
- Be mindful of the noise factor that could affect other groups in meeting spaces near you.
- Return any building keys to the office. Optional return for CARE Building keys: There is a safe drop box in the CARE Bldg. kitchen, mounted on the wall next to the refrigerator; be sure and include your organization’s name when leaving keys in the drop box.
- Building Lockup: Close and lock windows. If you are the last to leave the building, turn off hall and other lights. Lock all Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall and CARE Building doors (hex key for inside panic bars stored in the upper corner of the door frames).