The Strategic Plan for ERUUF is developed as a cooperative effort by the Coordinating Team and the Board of Trustees and identifies the areas of focus and development that will guide ERUUF's budgeting and program decisions over the next three to five years. ERUUF has been operating on a Strategic Plan that was developed in 2011-2012, so after considerable review and discussion, a new Strategic Plan has been created and was approved by the Board in 2016-2017. The plan articulates specific ways members will engage in shared ministry to make the fellowship's vision reality. It defines four vision goals:
- Engage members as a Beloved Community to live our UU Principles
- Create pathways for spreading justice and/in the light of our liberal religion
- Create a culture where racial equity and inclusion is the norm
- Build capacity
The 2016-2019 Strategic Plan was created from these sources:
- Small group conversations during 50th Anniversary year
- Plan and Eight Ends developed by the Multicultural Change Team for ERUUF’s ministry for Racial Equity and Inclusion
- Proposal by Earth Justice to become a Green Sanctuary congregation
- Board of Trustees Strategic Planning Retreat February 2017
- ERUUF’s Ends
By incorporating such a wide range of member input, the Strategic Plan represents the clearest available account of the current aspirations of the ERUUF community and our shared vision of ERUUF's future.
Members of the Coordinating Team currently are: Rev. Cayer, Rev. Jacqueline Brett, Jean O'Barr, and Daniel Trollinger. Together with the members of the Board, they encourage you to reflect on this plan and how it can be translated effectively into the shared ministry programs at ERUUF.