Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is an equal opportunity employer.
Job postings, as they become available, are listed here.
Communications Coordinator Job Description
Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Purpose: This position has primary responsibility to manage communications to promote events and activities of the Fellowship, to support the Director of Administration on projects and programs, and to provide administrative support to office and program staff as directed. The Communications Coordinator must work collegially with volunteers and is often the first point of contact for Members, Friends, visitors and vendors.
Reports to: Director of Administration (DA).
Supervises: No direct supervision of other staff.
FLSA: Non-exempt from overtime.
Work Schedule: 35-40 hours/week. Monday through Friday, TBD. Includes two Sundays mornings per month (8:00 am – 1 pm).
• Coordinate and implement a communications strategy for members, leaders and staff.
• Create and produce weekly E-News from bulletin and submissions.
• Manage web calendar for all events.
• Create and produce on deadline, weekly Order of Service and Bulletin using MS Publisher, in consultation with Lead Minister, other ministers, guest speakers, Dir. of Music and DA.
• Assist appropriate staff members in production and distribution of periodic communications, including programs for memorial services. This includes maintaining mailing and email lists.
• Implement systems for timely posting of web articles and updates for upcoming events, services, programs, calendar, and podcasts.
• Contact staff to maintain and manage weekly blog posts.
• Monitor and coordinate regular social media communications and online presence of the organization.
• Review all promotional material to implement coherent branding for programs and events.
• Assess and report on the effectiveness of communications strategies.
• Coordinate/support event planning--meetings, classes, registrations for staff and leaders.
• Integrate information flow between room calendar, web calendar, and electronic newsletter.
• Provide AV technical support and training for workshops, events, and classes.
• Manage photos for campus events, web, e-news and other materials as needed.