Coronavirus Updates - ERUUF
Updates from the Fellowship
- The solar project has been installed and is awaiting final inspection before being switched on. It’s a beautiful sight on the CARE Building roof!
- Based on the continued spread of the coronavirus, we expect that worship will continue to be “online only” well into the fall and possibly beyond. Thanks to a generous grant from the Eno River Foundation, webcast recording equipment has been installed in the ERUUF Sanctuary. Staff are eagerly learning the new system so that even though you can’t come to ERUUF, soon we’ll be able to “bring ERUUF to you!” We’re very grateful to the Foundation for this generous gift which will make it possible to continue to share Sunday morning from the Sanctuary long after the pandemic is just a story we tell in the future.
- We’re also planning for church school and adult programs to be “online only” this fall. We’re ready to pivot back to “in person” as soon as it’s safe to do so. But while it’s not safe we’re checking in with our members to find out what they need and we’ll do our best to respond with online groups and classes.
The Eno River Fellowship Foundation Board seeks to fund creative proposals describing projects that align with one or more of ERUUF’s Strategic Vision Goals, which are as follows:
1. Engage members as a Beloved Community to live our UU Principles
2. Create pathways for spreading justice and the light of our liberal religion
3. Create a culture where racial equity and inclusion is the norm
4. Build ERUUF’s organizational capacity
This year, the Foundation is particularly interested in projects that advance these goals while engaging ERUUF members in activities that reach beyond our walls. The project might involve a single ERUUF ministry team, collaboration among two or more ERUUF ministry teams or collaboration between an ERUUF team working in partnership with a community group. For more information and to apply, access the application here.