It takes a committed group of people to keep it looking nice. Here are several short and/or long term ways that help is needed.
1. Come out this Saturday from 9 am-noon (and every first Saturday of the month) for Garden Day and join in weeding, mulching, and cleanup. No experience necessary.
2. Get trained to mow our lawn on the riding mower once a month. We need a team that can share the responsibility with Rick Searles, who has done it faithfully for the past several years.
3. There is a need to help keep the courtyard and sidewalks free of debris for an hour on Fridays or Saturdays in June and July. Rick Searles can help you get trained on using the blower to clean our common areas.
4. Consider becoming a co-coordinator for our front landscaping. Beth Harvat will be grateful for some help and you can learn a lot about gardening in NC.
5. A shipment of gravel is arriving this week to fill the potholes in our driveway. Contact Peter Romeyn if you have a couple of hours to help put it in place.
To get involved in any of the above activities, contact Barbara Beaman.